Realme C2 is the budget smartphone, just priced at Rs. 5999 for the base variant. The phone comes with 6.1-inch HD+ display and the phone is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 SoC. Surprisingly it also comes with camera2api enable. You may think how a Budget Phone is coming with camera2api enable? Yes, it is true everything is possible in 2019 and it is made possible by realme. One of the fastest growing smartphone brand in India. However, realme C2 is running on ColorOS 6.0 with Android 9 top of it. As realme promised all the realme smartphone which are running on ColorOS 6.0 will come with camera2api enable and Bootloader unlocked feature. Today here we are going to discuss How to Install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme C2.
We did our research and we found the best GCam for Realme C2 and it works smoothly. The Google Camera APK is taken from Google Pixel 3, so we will get all the feature which were available on Google Pixel 3.
Recommended: How to Install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme 2
Google Camera for Realme C2 Version Info
|Name||Google Camera Info|
|Requirements||Android 9 (Pie) with camera2api Enabled|
Feature on Google Camera (GCam)
These are the feature, you’ll get in your Realme C2:
- Portrait Mode
- Panorama Mode
- Photo Sphere
- Slow Motion
- Night Sight
- Google Lens
- Video Stabilization option
- And obviously the camera and video mode.
And the most importing thing Google Image Processing System to enhance your photo quality, awesome photos quality compared to the Realme C2 Stock Camera.
Recommended:How to install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme 3
Download Google Camera For Realme C2
These features impressed you? Want to use the GCam on your Realme C2 then click the download button below to download the latest version of Google Camera for Realme C2.
How to Install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme C2
Here are the steps to install Google Camera in realme C2. We will also provide some camera samples of Google Camera Vs Realme C2 stock camera. So, don’t forget to check those camera samples.
- First of all, you need to download the Google Camera APK file. For that click here or click the above download link.
- After the download has been completed, navigated to the download location and install it. Just like you install any third party application. If your unknown source is disabled, enable it.
- After the successful installation, open the Google Camera application, allow all the permissions to the Google Camera.
- Now you are good to go. Enjoy Google Camera on your Realme C2.