If your realme phone running on ColorOS 5.2 then here’s the way to Install Official Realme Theme Store in Realme 2 and Realme C1 and other Realme phones. To use the realme official theme store you don’t need to wait for the ColorOS 6.0 and Android 9.0(Pie) OTA update.
All the realme user were waiting for an realme theme store. Finally, it is here. Currently, the theme store is only available to Realme 3 and Realme C2, for other realme devices it will be available soon.
If you are using oppo theme store to apply themes on your realme smartphones then here’s a piece of good news for you. The APK of official Realme Theme Store is available to download and you can install it to other realme devices which are running on ColorOS 5.2.
Note:- You can not install Realme Theme Store APK on Realme 3 Pro because it is already running on ColorOS 6. The APK is only workable on ColorOS 5.2.
Recommended: Realme Introduced 5 New Apps for Realme Smartphones
How to Install Official Realme Theme Store
Here are the steps to Download and Install Realme Theme Store APK:
- First of all, you have to download the Realme Theme Store APK. Click Here to download the APK file.
- The link will redirect to Google Drive, download it from there.
- After the download has been completed, navigated to the download location and install it. Just like you install any third party application. If your unknown source is disabled, enable it.
- After the successful installation, open the Theme Store application.
- Allow all permissions and now you are good to go.
Recommended: How to Install Google Camera in Realme 3
Right now the official realme theme store only has two may feature. An option to apply themes and to download wallpapers. The theme can only change the look and feel of the lock screen, icons and home screen wallpaper. Not the interface of default application and settings menu and status bar. Hope in future update these can be fixed.
Here’s the video “How to Install Realme Theme Store in Realme 2 and C1”