Realme India has launched its latest device Realme 3 for the Indian consumers. Realme is a sub-brand of Oppo, the main focus of Realme is to provide the best phones at an affordable price. Now here comes a new smartphone from the brand, Realme 3. It is the successor of Realme 2. In Realme 3 company has added too many new features, which were previously missing on other realme devices such as Camera2 API, bootloader unlocked, ColorOS 6, Android Pie and many more. This article is all about How to Install Google Camera in Realme 3.
Here we will explain the full tutorial form downloading the Google Camera (GCam), Installing GCam and we will also provide some photo samples from Google Camera and Realme 3 stock camera.
Recommended: How to Install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme 2
First, let us take a quick look at the device specifications. Realme 3 comes with 6.2 inches HD+ display, 13MP+2MP rear cameras, 13MP selfie camera and 4230 mAh battery. The phone is packed with a Meditek Helio P70 processor. Which is a powerful mid-range Processor, it can handle high-graphics games and AI-Capabilities easily.
All of these at a very aggressive price, 3GB RAM +32GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 8,999 and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage variant is priced at Rs. 10,999.
At the launch event, realme India Product Manager Ms Nidhi Bhati announced that realme 3 is coming with accessibility to Camera2 API and Bootloader Unlocked out of the box.
How to Install Google Camera in Realme 3
The accessibility to Camera 2 API means the device can easily run the Google Camera (GCam) on realme 3. We have personly tested GCam for realme 3, it works perfectly fine. We will also provide some camera samples of Google Camera VS realme 3 stock camera. So, don’t forget to check those camera samples.
Here are the steps to download and install Google Camera in realme 3:
- First of all, you have to download the Google Camera APK for Realme 3. Click Here to download the APK file.
- The link will redirect to Google Drive, download it from there.
- After the download has been completed, navigated to the download location and install it. Just like you install any third party application. If your unknown source is disabled, enable it.
- After the successful installation, open the Google Camera application.
- Allow all permissions to the Google Camera. Now you are good to go. Enjoy Google Camera on your Realme 3.
Google Camera VS Realme 3 Stock Camera
Video Tutorial: How to Install GCam on Realme 3