Realme 2 is the most popular smartphone by Realme. It is the best budget phone till now. On the launch even of Realme 3, the company said that the Realme 3 smartphone comes with camera2api option enable.
camera2api option enables a feature to install Google Camera (GCam) on the smartphone. You can Install Google Camera in Realme 3, as the phone comes with camera2api option enable. Now if you have Realme 2 were we don’t have camera2api option enable. Then how you can install Google Camera in Realme 2.
Recommended: How to install Google Camera (GCam) in Realme 3
Yes, we can install Google Camera (GCam) in the Realme 2 smartphone without the camera2api option. Here, today in this article we will discuss How we can download and install the Google Camera APK in Realme 2 without camera2api.
With the help of Google Camera, you can capture good pictures with any normal camera hardware. GCam optimised the photo with machine learning and use software-based optimization to capture perfect photos.
How to Install Google Camera in Realme 3
We have personly tested Google Camera (GCam) for realme 2, it works perfectly fine. We get all feature of Google Camera like Phone Sphere, Panorama, Lens Blur.
Here are the steps to download and install Google Camera in Realme 2:
- First of all, you have to download the Google Camera APK for Realme 3. Click Here to download the APK file.
- The link will redirect to apkmirror website, download it from there.
- After the download has been completed, navigated to the download location and install it. Just like you install any third party application. If your unknown source is disabled, enable it.
- After the successful installation, open the Google Camera application.
- Allow all permissions to the Google Camera. Now you are good to go. Enjoy Google Camera on your Realme 2.